Saturday, April 7, 2012

I live in bliss in the Kingdom of Absolute Glory & Unconditional Love













I'm married to the infinite source of God's Love and Support.

I dwell in his Kingdom of Absolute Glory and Unconditional Love.


It is a match made in heaven and it is now made manifest upon earth.




























I dwell in his home in abundance, wealth and prosperity;

I live in harmony, peace and health with lots of joy, love and happiness.

What is his, is mine and for me forever;

I’m clothed in his blessings and miracles and adorned with the beauty and enchantment of his grace.

I ride his chariot of divine light, with infinite gratitude, trust and faith.

He walks hand in hand with me and brings happy surprises to me each day and I look in wonder at that which is before me!

I’m pampered with his unconditional love and showered with his unlimited blessings and love for me.

My hearts desires are always fulfilled by his grace and kindness; I feel so loved and protected by him, in his gentleness and in his miraculous ways!





No comments:

Post a Comment