Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Journey to ask My Ancestral Guides for a Healing

Went down to lower world, met horsey and asked to meet my ancestral guides, both Maternal and Paternal so I could ask for an ancestral healing ...
My ancestral guides showed up... One was bright as moon, Maternal and Paternal was darker with a mixture of hint of purple in grey.

My paternal guide did most of the healing.  I was turned to green and red vegetables; by now, I had learnt that it was normal for our guides and healers to turn us into other stuff while they give us a healing or to open us up while they work on us.  I've been turned into a Mushroom, a Mermaid and now I was turned into bunches of green / red leafy vegetables. So, I relaxed, took it in and dropped off to sleep.  I woke up after a while; the drum was still beating and I was being pulled out of a pot of boiling hot liquid and my paternal ancestor was pulling out dark balls from my body, energetically, as if by a magnet.  I noticed that my Maternal ancestral guide was standing close by and watching.

Soon, the call back beat of the drum sounded and I returned.  I was exhausted and I went off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment