Sunday, August 6, 2017

Journey into Goddess Parvati’s womb and experience it.

I went to mount Kailash and stated my journey intention to Goddess Parvati’s. I asked her permission to Journey into her womb and experience it.

Then I entered and found myself in the darkness of her womb. Then a full sized window opened up in front of me. I was still lying down in the darkness of her womb with my head towards the east; and through this window, I watched a scene. Two or more rows of carts were driving in towards her womb and all of them were lit up from top to bottom with what looked like white Christmas lighting bulbs. It was so pretty! I watched this till the end of the journey.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.


// Saturday, April 08, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment