Friday, April 5, 2019

Journey to heal my insecurities.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please heal my insecurities. Could you please show me the physical layout of my insecurities and heal it that way?”

A pool of dirty water appeared on the east side, at the base of my sacred garden in Lower world. I merged with Lord Shiva and watched the pool. The weather was sunny and dry. It was a bright and sunny morning and the rest of the landscape had a beautiful green grass. Lord Shiva stood by the pool and facing the east direction. Some small things happened during the journey, but I’ll skip the details this time because they were very momentary and not very clear. Very soon, the water cleared up to a sparkling bright.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.

// Saturday, March 2, 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment