Friday, December 14, 2018

Journey to a crystal or crystal cave and ask to help with current life issues.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock.  I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, Journey to a crystal or crystal cave and ask to help with my current life issues and receive healing for same (and I stated those issues).”

Lord Shiva took me to the same crystal cave entrance under a waterfall. The entrance to the crystal cave faces north and I get to shower in the waterfall before I enter the cave. While entering the cave, I noticed that it was lined with milky white crystals that looked like apophylite. I went in and the cave was filled and completely lined, roof, ceiling to floor with the same crystals. I sat on it and finally lay down to receive healing. Towards the end of it, I was feeling a circular energy going clockwise over my third eye chakra and feet chakra in a harmonic manner.

I continued to sit with that experience and asked Lord Shiva to show me crystals that would help me with soul level healing. I was shown multicolored tourmaline.  A portion of the cave farther away transformed into beautiful multicolored tourmaline when I received that message. I continued to experience the harmonizing circular energy going clockwise over my third eye chakra and feet chakra and stayed with it for the rest of the journey.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to the center of our circle.


// Saturday, December 8, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment