Friday, December 14, 2018

Journey to a body of water and ask for healing and cleansing or just experiencing it.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock.  I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, I want to Journey to a body of water and ask for healing and cleansing or just experiencing it.”

Lord Shiva almost threw me into the Triveni waterfall underneath, where they always throw me for cleansing. I stopped and asked him to take me elsewhere; I was bored of being thrown into the same waterfall almost daily.
Then Lord Shiva showed me the other river on the east side. It was huge and running; but the water was all muddy. This is the river of my life and it was getting muddy again, I was told. I asked my soul parts to send it light for healing and she and I threw in a lot of light balls into that river. She also sent in other shapes of light beam. Nothing seemed to change. So I asked Lord Shiva to do a healing for the river of my life and I watched the river. Still, nothing changed and I was getting bored. So I requested Lord Shiva if I could go into his Maansarovar and experience it and receive healing and cleansing.

Next I went into lake Maansarovar with Lord Shiva. I went to the bottom of it and then I merged with the water. I watched as Lord Shiva as Mahakaal held a hand underneath and I was the colors of the waterfall as I was still merged with the water under there.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to the center of our circle.

// Saturday, December 8, 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment