Monday, September 9, 2013

After The Munay-Ki Rite Giver

We all received all the rites at once during the weekend and gave them once to a partner.  

Since then, it has been a month of things ... electronics and machinery breaking down! ... 
Car starter, cell phone, computer charger, clothes drier, wall clock (temporary), swamp cooler, cell phone again (temp), vacuum, swamp cooler again; and finally the house! the roof started to leak tonight!!!

What is falling away as everything around me is physically falling apart? ... I wonder!


Old stuff that seemed to have settled came up in a big way for a few days and I did have small breakdowns around those; but I decided to give them to my Mesa and it was magical!


Then there has been this pattern around women, strangers picking fights with me.  Thankfully, the guys around come to my rescue!  I guess, my female side is trying to let go of some patterns and heal. It is a very old pattern as far as I see and I need to address it; I mean, blow it into my stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment