Saturday, February 11, 2017

Journey to ask Lord Shiva to heal a lower world Pataal world issue for me.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I sat on my small rock next to his. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Shiv Thakur, could you please heal a lower world Pataal world issue for me.?”

Pretty soon, I found myself standing next to Lord Shiva. I was on his right side. We were standing in front of a huge body of water; like an ocean maybe. It looked like nighttime; the sky was dark and the water was dark too. I asked Lord Shiva if he could hold me and which side would be more convenient for this; he usually holds his Trident Trishul in his right hand. Then I went to his right side and stood there. Then I merged with him.  Then I watched the water through his eyes.

Then, watching it, I went off to sleep.


// Saturday, February 4, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment