Sunday, February 12, 2017

Journey to communicate with the spirit of baby Makhan Gopal.

My mom told me that Lord Gopal talks. My baby Makhan Chor has never talked to me; hence, this journey.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I handed my baby Makhan Gopal into his hand as I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Shiv Thakur, could you and please make him talk?” Nothing happened as Lord Shiva held the brass statue idol in his hand. I said to Lord Shiva, “Could you please bring in the spirit of this statue to talk to me?”

Baby Makhan Gopal showed up as a kid. He had his flute on his side. He went around me and said to me, “I (meaning him, baby Makhan Chor) am a great healer (His exact words were, “Aami Mosto boro healer”).” A few moments after baby Makhan Chor appearing, Lord Vishnu Showed up in his true form with his four hands and Chakra. He was dressed in Bright golden yellow and purple eggplant colored Garments. He wore a happy smile on his face.

I received some healing from baby Makhan Gopal on my physical body, heart and right side of my second chakra. There were no visuals around the healing, but the energy was strong.

Then, with the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.


// Saturday, February 11, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment