Friday, April 6, 2018

Journey to ask for practices for the coming months.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I was wearing my yellow dress. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, I want to receive messages about what practices they would recommend for me during the coming months this New Year.”

I went and stood by Goddess Parvati. A weird thing happened. She spit on my left palm and black snakes came crawling out of there; they exited as a bunch somewhere into the Universe. I brought my attention back to mount Kailash and repeated my journey intention to Goddess Parvati. I was instantaneously taken to a scene. It was a beautiful scene. It was a valley with a pool in the center. There was a small hill with large rocks lining the sides of it. I was supported on one of these yellowish sand colored huge rocks as I was trying to crawl uphill by the sides of a mountain and I had a open sword between my legs and I was trying to hold on to it with my legs as I tried to crawl uphill. I was awed; this seemed like a lot of struggle and it was exactly how I had been feeling.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.

I went back in journey space to ask for some healing around this, both from Goddess Parvati and from Lord Shiva, but nothing happened; they just put me to sleep each time.


// Tuesday, January 02, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment