Friday, April 6, 2018

Journey to ask Lord Shiva to show me the physical layout of my central channel

and compare it to that of Saint Adi Shankaracharya.


I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I sat on my small rock next to his. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please show me the physical layout of my central channel and compare it to that of Saint Adi Shankaracharya and also please heal and release any blockages and issues there.”

Lord Shiva stood up after a while. He first cleared away some black smoke from the edges of the cliff to the south. Then he took me to the place where he shows me my physical landscapes.

The atmosphere was bright and lit up by the western sun. He showed me a narrow rivulet or body of water. The water was shiny and clean. It was travelling from the South to the North. This was the landscape of how mine was supposed to be, I guessed later on.

Next, he showed me Saint Adi Shankaracharya’s central channel as another river. This river was about four to five times the width of my river. It was flowing from the west to the east. It was sunnier on his side and his river was surrounded by healthy green meadows on either side.

Next, we returned to look at my river again. The waters in my river mysteriously dried up right in front of me and there was a strip of black dirt land on either side of my river. The atmosphere was still same. I asked Lord Shiva to do some healing for my central channel and release issues and blockages there and clean it up. After quite some time, there was clean and silvery sparkly water flowing in my river as well. The width of my river remained the same.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room. I asked Lord Shiva to continue with the healing and complete it while I dropped off to sleep.


// Monday, January 01, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment