Friday, May 18, 2012

Bell Rocks Anchored Me


He told me that I had lived there several life times ago as a medicine woman. We then started descending, returning back to the car. We talked and I asked about my soul purpose. He said that it is my soul path to do energy healing work; I could do it as a hobby, part-time or as a full-time profession; that would be my choice.
My walk back was a happy one … Bell rocks had spoken to me! Bell rocks had told me that I belonged there. This was 'Big' for me. I had been struggling with this feeling of not belonging anywhere since my childhood. Bell rocks had also told me that I'd get better and things would be just fine. I'd been sick for some time now.
For all my readers who do not know me that well, let me elaborate. When I was in kindergarten, the teacher would say, “class, go to the bathroom”; but I wouldn't go because I didn't think she was including me. This continued for quite some time and my mom had to ask the teacher to tell me in person. Once my teacher told me in person, I felt included. Even now when someone talks to me in a group, I've this part of me that doubts as to whether the person is talking to me or to someone else. My head knows that the person was talking to me; but there is this part of me that says / feels, 'No' that is not true; he was talking to someone else, probably to someone behind you; there is always this confusion and denial.
On top of this feeling of not belonging, I tend to get thrown out of places. Once I was asked to leave a go-go bar for refusing to drink; I was asked to leave after an hour. I had seen what I needed to see, so no regrets there. Then one day I got thrown out of an Indian should temple run by an American woman, this because of a Jewish guy from New York, who got interested in me. Then, there were these guys at the option trading class that I was attending; they kept telling me to stop coming to class. They said, “go, do something else” … go where, do what?
Now, probably you can imagine how ecstatic I'd felt when the giant rocks on the mountain vortex at Bell rocks made me feel that I belonged there! I sang all the way, "I belong here." I took a few more pictures on the way, then walked back to the car, humming.


A few months after that, I went back to Bell Rocks...  


Went hiking alone, bare feet. Next time l'd try to get a back pack, not shopping bags, to climb the larger rocks. Loved lying on the rocks.  Forgot to take the camera batteries on the hike; photos of after hike...

My feet look fine!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment