Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Invoking Goddess: Living Enchanted


C. Invoking Goddess: 

Photo ... http://www.blissmanifestors.com/

By scent and color, elements and flowers this spell has begun, for the good of all, bringing harm to none.

I do claim my feminine powers from now on;
Women's magic, cast by candlelight.

Lilith, goddess of lust, sexuality and desire,
Hear my call and answer gently from above …

A white candle representing the fire element, for unconditional love of self;
Fragrant petals and herbs, crystals and gemstones do add their special powers;
My favorite scents add even more magic and power.

Godless Lilith, hear my request in this hour.

As the scents of Lilac and rose wharf around, no more self-doubt and sadness will be found.

As this candle burns away, I let my inner light shine;
I see myself for who I am, a goddess divine.

As I claim my feminine power on this Friday night, 
I will be confident, of that there is no doubt;

Lilith, come to me, let my charm now begin to bloom;

May I become more desirable and attract a man I'll love … May he be my husband of my desire.

Lilith, come to me; may I become more lusty and filled with grace and charm.

Lilith, please hear my call and answer gently, from above.

Fragrant petals, herbs and gemstones do add their own powers; and my favorite scents add more magic and power.

Goddess Lilith, please hear my request in this hour.

My personal power is now magnetized.

I close this spell with the power of three times three,
For the good of all, causing harm to none; by fire's bright magic, this spell is done.







No comments:

Post a Comment