Saturday, August 18, 2018

Journey to ask Lord Shiva to show me my ‘Ego.’

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please heal my ego. Can I see my ego? I’d like to give it to you.”

At first, a kid / teenage soul appeared; it looked like my 13 – 17 years old, dressed in pale yellow pastel frock and bob hair. She looked like the same one who was psychically attacked in my power center, third chakra. I’m not sure if I just imagined seeing her appear or just initiated the process, but it did not stop here. She changed into a ugly, dark skinned woman with a fat oval face. The dark tone of her skin resembled the dark grey of an Indian buffalo and she had her lips and nose were pointed upwards in the air like that of a snobbish person. She had roundish eyes and she was clad in a bright yellow saree. The yellow color of the saree is a tone I love, but it looked ugly on her. She was probably wearing a nose ring as well. I looked at her for some time as she stared with that snobbish look, at first straight ahead and then back at me and as she sat next to me on my right, facing Lord Shiva. After watching her for some time, I requested Lord Shiva to take her. I told him that I wanted to give her to him. I sat her on Lord Shiva’s lap.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.


// Friday, April 6, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment