Saturday, August 18, 2018

Journey to ask Lord Shiva to show me the physical layout of my third eye and heal it.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please show me the physical layout of my third eye and heal it.”

Lord Shiva took me to the place in the east side, just outside of my sacred garden. A small, but deep pool of black sludge appeared there. The pool was round and lined by the grey clay around it. Lord Shiva took position on the west side of the pool and he stood there facing the east direction. After a short while, it turned into grey clay land and merged with the land around it.  There was a sparse growth of green grass starting to sprout and more grass sprouting.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.


// Friday, April 13, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment