Saturday, August 18, 2018

Journey to Lord Shiva and ask him to fill me with love.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please fill me up with Love; my every cell, every fiber and every atom of my being.”

At first, nothing happened. So I transformed myself into my sparkly light being. Then it started to happen; I watched as my entire oval shaped aura was getting filled up with a light. It was more like an energy filling in. A pink mist in midst of a golden aura and within it emerged a white translucent female figure; she was my soul. She held her hands in prayer position and her eyes were cast downwards as a deep sign of reverence; this being in total opposition to my behavior. I keep prying into his face and everything else. I’ve lessons to learn from her, “My Soul.”

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.


// Friday, April 6, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment