Sunday, October 2, 2016

Journey to ask Lord Shiva to deepen my relationship with him.

I went to mount Kailash and stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please deepen my relationship with you?”

Very soon, after I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, I was shown a scene. It was a big and tall stone temple shaped like the one in Kashi. The outside was of grey rocks. It stood on the side of a riverbank perhaps; but my attention was on the two grey roads to the temple and the big and tall tree on the side. Everything looked clean and bright here. My attention wandered away and I went back to mount Kailash and restated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please deepen my relationship with you?”

I was instantly brought back to the same scene. I watched; I felt like I might have been rising to be moving farther away from the ground. I just watched and at one point I noticed Lord Shiva standing by the big, tall tree. It seemed like I was watching through his eyes and I felt like I was watching the ground moving further away very slowly perhaps because Lord Shiva was growing taller.

My attention wandered away and I went back to mount Kailash and restated my journey intention to Lord Shiva. I was taken back to the same scene one more time. Again I watched and again, very soon, I found I was watching the ground moving further away very slowly and intermittently. I just continued to watch for the remainder of the journey.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.


// Saturday, October 1, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment