Sunday, October 2, 2016

Journey to Lord Shiva to ask for a past life healing.

I went to mount Kailash and stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please to heal a past life for me that is ready to be healed and released.”

I sat on a small rock next to Lord Shiva’s huge one as I stated my journey intention. Almost immediately, Lord Shiva disappeared. I still sat on the rock for a short while, wondering. Then I found myself growing smaller and disappeared. Next thing I know, I was standing behind Lord Shiva to his right side. He was standing on the outskirts of a forest and facing south and into the forest. The forest was shaded. I walked towards Lord Shiva and stood next to him. Once again, I found myself growing smaller and disappeared one more time. Lord Shiva still stood there and I continued to watch him.

Soon after I’d disappeared, I went off to sleep. I woke up next morning.


// Saturday, October 1, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment