Sunday, October 2, 2016

Journey to ask Lord Shiva to heal a lower world issue for me and release what needs to be released.

I’d not done a lower world healing journey for quite some time; so I decided on this topic today.

I went to mount Kailash and stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please to heal a lower world issue for me and release what needs to be released.”

I found myself with Lord Shiva in the land of my maternal ancestors. I’d met a few of my female maternal ancestors here when I first journeyed for maternal ancestral healing; and also a few more times after that. Lord Shiva stood on the sandy beach on the east side here and I stood next to him. I watched and after a short while, I noticed some black smoke rising from the sandy beach floor here. I merged with Lord Shiva and watched this for the rest of the journey as the black smoke rose and cleared. Lord Shiva just stood there and I watched.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.

// Saturday, October 1, 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment