Monday, January 7, 2019

Clearing Residents -3 : Journey to ask Lord Shiva to take me to a crystal cave to help me with transformation.


1)    Journey to ask Lord Shiva to take me to a crystal cave to help me with transformation.

In a few months, in the dark skies of the Universe, Ketu is going to conjunct Saggitarius and this is supposed to bring huge transformations; especially for people with Saggitarius in ascendant or moon sign.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock.  I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please take me to a crystal cave or to a crystal that can help me with transformation and also heal my arthritis and aches and pain.”

I went with Lord Shiva to the usual cave and as I peeked in I saw that the cave was lined completely with beautiful multicolored Tourmaline crystals. Lots of beautiful and gemmy yellow, pink and green crystals caught my attention.

I did not actually enter the cave. I was stopped at the entrance by the waterfall and was in the process of bathing in its crystal clear water when I saw some white fumes leaving the upper portion of my body. Then Lord Shiva came up from behind and put his finger over my T1 of the spinal vertebrae located just under the neck. I usually have pain there. According to my Chiropractor, it is a hereditary thing with a lot of people. As Lord Shiva held this spot, I began to see some circular white energy in front of my eyes, a foot or so away, as I was still showering under the waterfall. While watching this, I was suddenly taken to a scene. There was this pool of dirty water. There could have been some sludge there. This was a portion of a dried up river. Next to this river, there was a huge colony of houses with terracotta roofs and a wall all around it in pale yellow. The houses were all pale yellow also and looked pretty new. The atmosphere was pretty bright and shiny all around; it was daylight.  

It was sometime around this time or earlier that I distinctly heard a being make two knuckle sounds at or near my left ear and then one more as he walked over near my altar. Then for the rest of the continued repeat drumming session, till I got up and left the room for a break, I heard a metallic noise with the drumming CD. It was coming from my altar area. I opened my eyes a few times to just look; but I saw nothing. I was using the multiple drumming CD by Michael Harner. The way the knuckle sound was made, its precision and feeling of purposefulness, it felt like it was Lord Shiva; but I could not tell for sure. A part of me was still afraid that it might be a lingering being stuck in my sacred space.

So, after I was shown this colony of houses, I merged with Lord Shiva at mount Kailash and we came back to this colony to evacuate the residents. Lord Shiva went to the far northeast end of the colony and bent down to look at what looked like a black chord. Earlier, he did the same near the east side inner wall, just near the dirty black pool of water.

So I made the intention for the residents to pack up and leave. I asked baby Makhan Chor to go around and help with the same. Very soon, I saw a lot of humans in black robes gather around. Lord Shiva was huge now and I was merged with him. I started to see a lot of the beings disappear. At this time, I was tranced out. I was seeing with my third eye; hangers of clothes neatly decorated inside a closet. The hangers were blue plastic ones and equally spaced. There was a box in the same closet shelf. Then I heard an older woman’s voice. It was coming from within me. It fell like I was listening to her as she was talking to me. I was invisible to me though. I heard the older woman say, “Husband died in 1972.”

After this I got up and took a break. Then I resumed. I went back to mount Kailash, merged with Lord Shiva at mount Kailash and we came back to this colony to evacuate the residents. At this time Lord Shiva was huge and invisible. I could not see his head or face; I only saw his legs, below knee. There was water coming from somewhere and washing over his feet. The colony was almost empty; most of the houses had disappeared and there was white sand all over and the water was washing over Lord Shiva’s feet as he move around and the houses were quickly disappearing; they seemed to just evaporate off. I tried to look at his head to see if he was releasing holy Ganges from his head; but I could not see his head or any water from up there. Yet, the grounds were flooding with this sparkling clean water and washing over the sandy grounds after rolling over Lord Shiva’s feet.

It took a few sessions or repetitions of the drumming journeys to fully evacuate this colony. I repeated on consecutive drumming tracks of my CD. It was Christmas evening and I had almost the entire night to do it. Weirdly enough, I did not hear the return beat till almost the end. Only the second track of it has the return beat I think.

There were still two houses standing there. I asked Lord Shiva about the dirty pool of sludge water outside the colony and he said it is dried up now. I checked back and the pool was indeed dry; but this dry river and the dry pool still look very dark; like dirty black or dark grey.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.

There are still those two houses standing there. In a consecutive journey, Lord Shiva covered up most of it in a mound of sand colored clay and soil with just a portion of it showing.

I repeated the journey last night, but not much happened; nothing changed.

// Saturday, December 29, 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment