Sunday, January 27, 2019

Journey to a crystal cave or find me a crystal that would help to strengthen my teeth and bones.

In the recent past few months, I had done a journey into the future to bring back a future. I was using a journey CD led by an Andean or Peruvian Shaman, Jon Rasmussen. I made the intent to only bring back a future with good health. I went to upper world and there were too many possibilities. I wished to see one that would sparkle, like take me. The CD was too fast and so I asked Lord Shiva to find me one and found me a part like the one who spends excessively. She is earthy and healthy and big, not bulky and is somewhat dark skinned. I did not find that choice attractive and so I asked one to sparkle and shine for me. None did, but one woman, slim and slender with somewhat of a bonny structure and somewhat hollowed in eyes wanted to come with me. She said, “You will need me.” So I agreed to bring her back with me. It was already return time; the CD was going too fast for me. While I was bringing her back, on the way back from that upper world part called Pachakuti, she showed me her teeth. She had all her teeth, but there was a pain of fine tan lines running through her teeth. Her teeth were not broken or decaying, but it was not perfectly healthy either. Saturn is a cold planet and also causes Vata dosha in ayurvedic terms. This woman’s structure and frame reminds me of that.

After I returned from that journey, I journeyed back to Lord Shiva and requested him to take her back; I did not want her. I do not know what happened after that.

Starting April 6th, Saturn will go conjunct with Ketu in Saggitarius. In addition to Vata dosha issues resulting in dryness, Saturn can also cause issues with bone, teeth and with the joints; hence, this journey.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please take me to a crystal cave or find me a crystal that would help to strengthen my teeth and bones.”

I was taken to my usual cave. It lies partially hidden behind a waterfall. I showered in the waterfall and before I entered the cave I asked Lord Shiva if he could show me crystals that would help to strengthen my teeth and bones. The entire cave was now lined with clusters of black crystals. The clusters were pitch black like the color of a black raven. I was told that this was black tourmaline. I lay down on the crystal clusters on the floor inside and remained there for the rest of the journey.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.

Black and deep blue are the colors of Saturn. A blue sapphire does not suit me I had read. I used to wear one; but that was heat-treated like all the other ones in the market and it does not do any good astrologically. Black tourmaline makes sense for the same purpose.


// Saturday, January 19, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment