Sunday, January 27, 2019

Journey to a crystal cave for healing and protection.

1)    Journey to a crystal cave to help me with Soul level healing and protection.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please take me to a crystal cave or find me a crystal to help me with Soul level healing.”

I was taken to my usual cave. It lies partially hidden behind a waterfall. I showered in the waterfall and entered the cave. I saw that multicolored clusters of crystals lined the entire cave from floor to ceiling. It was breathtakingly beautiful! Most of the crystals were yellow tourmaline with clusters of green and pink and may be others. I went inside with Lord Shiva and we stood at the center. Then I asked Lord Shiva if he could show me crystals that would help me with protection. The entire cave was now lined with clusters of black crystals. The clusters were pitch black like the color of a black raven. I was told that this was black tourmaline. I lay down on the crystal clusters on the floor inside and remained there for the rest of the journey.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.

// Saturday, January 19, 2019.


2)    Journey to the crystal cave of black tourmaline from the previous journey to help me with psychic protection.

I went to mount Kailash and stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please take me to the crystal cave from that previous journey to help me with protection.”

I was taken to my usual cave. It lies partially hidden behind a waterfall. This time I showered in the waterfall and entered the cave. I went inside with Lord Shiva. Rich black clusters of black tourmaline lined the entire cave from floor to ceiling. The clusters were pitch black like the color of a black raven. I lay down on the black tourmaline crystal cluster floor inside. I partially merged with the black tourmaline crystals there. I stayed merged with the black tourmaline clusters for the rest of the journey.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.


// Saturday, January 19, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment