Sunday, November 18, 2018

Journey to ask Lord Shiva to show me the physical layout both mine and my Moms for a certain issue she recently had.

Recently my Mom had been having some struggles with her daughter-in-law. The issue is pretty common and is along the lines of harassment of an elderly person. My grandmother on the maternal side also had faced this issue. On top of that, her niece had fought with her also.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva, “Lord Shiva, could you please show me the physical layout both for me and my Mom for the above issue that my mother was recently facing.”

At first I was shown mine. It was a narrow strip of land like the size of a river about four feet wide; the water was dark and there was some grass growing sparingly in it.

I requested Lord Shiva to show me the physical layout for my Moms as well for the same issue she recently had been facing. I was shown a vast stretch of land, about the size of a pond. The water was all black and sludgy. I requested Lord Shiva to do a healing for her on his own.

Then I requested Lord Shiva to do a healing for me and I watched my physical layout of the land and water till the water was clean.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.

After a day or two after this healing, I had my mother do a fire ceremony. I just had her blow into a few sticks while she was all aggravated and burn them later.


// November 10, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment