Sunday, November 18, 2018

Journey to ask Maa Debi to show me the physical layout of my inner world.

I went to mount Kailash. Lord Shiva was seated on his huge meditation rock. I stated my journey intention to Lord Shiva to do this healing with Maa Debi, (I address Lord Shiva’s wife, Parvati, as Maa Debi, meaning mother goddess). Then I stated my journey intention to Maa Debi, “Maa Debi, could you please show me the physical layout of my inner world.”

I was instantly shown an ocean on the north side. The ocean was vast and most of the water looked quite clean except for some dark streaks here and there and one strip in the middle looked particularly bad and there was another one across at or near the shore that looked particularly black and bad.

I requested Maa Debi to give me a healing and that lightened up the layout all over, but the streak at the center still remained. I requested Lord Shiva to do a healing for that, but it did not seem to change very much, but I requested him to continue with the healing.

Then, at the sound of the return beat of the drum, I came back to normal reality, back to my room.

It did lighten up a little on by next visit; but it was still there.  


// Saturday, November 10, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment